Thursday 31 December 2015

Bath Half Marathon 2016

Hi everyone!

I am going to be running the Bath Half Marathon for OCD Action on the 13th March. I have a fundraising page over at www.virginmoneygiving.com/dean_breed and your support would be greatly appreciated. To keep you all updated with my progress, I thought I'd start a blog. I will try to keep it as interesting as possible but who knows what it will end up like?! I apologise for the awful training schedule as it will be hit and miss until after exams.

2/12/15 - I went for a run around Bath and completed about 9.5km in just under 49 minutes including a run up Bathwick Hill (if anyone knows this hill, it is a very steep and I'm convinced it never ends!). I was very pleased with this considering I hadn't run a long distance since being at uni and my diet has been woeful. I thought pasta would get boring but apparently not...

21/12/15 - 10km along Canal Tow Path in 48:30. The path was a bit muddy and the weather was awful but that is the best time to run. I was a bit disappointed with this but I'm sure I will improve over time!

25/12/15 (Yes, you read correctly - I ran on Christmas Day) - 10km in 46:30. I cut down my time by two minutes so I assume I paced myself much better! Going for one run does cancel out all the food and drink I eat over Christmas right? Thought so!

No comments:

Post a Comment